Declined Guardban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kol.

Forum Activist
Nov 22, 2020
1)Already linked in

2)So i was playing jailbreak with some friends , and i was having fun playing as scout.When the Lr was given to the last remaining non-kos red , i was doing stupid stuff.I accidently killed the lr recipient with my bat because i wanted to get only 1 hit on him but i lagged and it registered as 2 hits instead of one . So i basically freekilled because of a lag.

3)I'm really sorry i know i shouldn't be playing like this and that freehit isn't funny but i really didn't wanted to kill that dude.Hopefully i can be unguardbanned because i know that mistake wasn't a lack of acknowledge of the rules , that was just really unlucky and stupid.Respectfully , thanks for reading my appeal.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Hi Kol.

I've been told by an admin that you were continuously freehitting the LR recipient before, can I get a confirmation if this is true? Be honest with me.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
After some time of thinking about it, I have decided not to give you a chance. I think you need some time to learn a lesson since you've been guardbanned for LR denial a few times. Especially freekill ones.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.