Accepted Guardban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ca$hoka

Oct 19, 2021
1) I think since im logged in my account is already linked

2) Hello, so i was warden and i was doing a usual Red Light-Green Light game until an admin stopped me and asked ''Is this racing?'' to which i naively answered 'yes' even though i didn't really know what racing was. I just assumed it was a different name for Red Light-Green Light. Apparently it's illegal according to the admin and since i already killed people with the game, the Admin slayed me and put in the guardban.

3) Today when i was playing i saw a different admin play the exact same game, and i privately messaged him/her ''Is this racing?'' to which he/she replied ''No''. Before that i have obviously seen a lot of people play the same game, so honestly i don't know what i did wrong unless there is something i am missing. Thanks

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
After speaking with the Admin that teambanned you, the teamban is valid. Although I should clarify: Red Light Green Light Is a valid order you can do, however, you cannot make it so the last people that do not finish will be KoS. That would make it a racing mini-game, which is not allowed. Since it seems you were confused, I'll lower your teamban to be ~4 hours long.

Appeal Accepted; teamban reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.