Declined Guardban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanished

Nov 4, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
>Steam Account Linked

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

When I was on the guard team, I went sniper and equipped the machina. When the prisoners lined up on the red line outside of cells, I aimed towards their head with full charge and killed 3-4 of them, then slayed myself. I forgot if I left the game afterwards or not.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I made a mistake. What I did ruined the immersion and experience of everyone in the game, and made multiple people rage in chat. It was mean, blatantly against the rules, and above all stupid. Truly, not a gamer moment. I realize that now, and honestly don't know what I was thinking. I was having a pretty horrible week at school, and was probably bored and just wanted to vent at that moment. That, however, is not who I am and not who I want to be. If it was anything shorter, I would of simply accepted the ban and accepted the "cool-off" period that comes with it, and just wait until it expired. However, this was my first guard ban on the server and the fact that it is 24 hours long makes it nearly a permaban for me (If there were any others, I don't remember them, please correct me if I'm wrong here - I do remember getting a 40 minute ban on a jb server though I forgot if it was wonderland or not. The circumstances around that guardban were that I was on blue team, left to go to the bathroom, a donor or someone with a voteban perm or something did a mic check, and I got back when my voteban had just started- I do have a mic, and tried to tell them, but people will be people and they banned me anyways. I just kept playing on red because a ban that short is enough to just live with for a while). A 24 hour guard ban might as well be a permanent one to me, who cannot hop on to play all too often because of school and after-school activities, and because of the fact that the time only ticks down when you are alive and in game- in jb, you often die a lot and quite quickly. Wonderland is my favorite, by far, jailbreak network, mainly because of the plugins, responsive admins and the fact that guards don't have crits. I truly made a mistake there, and I hope that the wonderland community can forgive me. Once again, all I can do is apologize and hope for a mitigation or a reduction in my guard ban. Playing on the wonderland servers has always been a great experience, and I will never do such free killing again. Thank you for reading this appeal and have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.