Accepted Guardbanned and I dont know why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shmausto

Sep 10, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
STEAM_0:1:45676598

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Im not sure to be honest. I got of tf2 and went to go play league, when I got back it said I was guard banned for free killing

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I'm always following the rules. I'm pretty active on this group especially the jailbreak servers if I ever end up free killing it was because I misunderstood what the warden said or I didn't know that a certain rule applied but either way I always end up slaying myself right away. To be fair I am known on the LA server for making unpopular orders (for the reds at least lol) but I always ask an admin first if a I can do a new order that seems unconventional.

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
One of the first few orders you gave was “Grass is KOS.” I didn’t expect for you to get anyone killed with that order as you seemed to know what you were doing, but we were both mistaken. However, that order was overridden by the next one you stated, which was to go to your warden markers. You then decided to place a marker in the grass, and that was when I typed in chat that the grass being KOS wasn’t a day. Nonetheless, you went ahead and killed 3 people for being on the grass. What I want you to understand is that simply stating “grass is KOS” makes it an order, and it is overridden if you give further orders. When it making a day though, it lasts until you make the day over. I’ll be removing your guardban as it seemed like a misconception, however do take precaution since further infractions such as this won’t be taken lightly.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.