• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Jailbreak Guards baiting on Hunger games

Kol.

Forum Activist
Nov 22, 2020
So i'm really mad whenever guards are being cocky and annoyingly keep baiting whenever its hunger games , they're supposed to be in armory until an undefined time limit , but the thing is , some of them will always try to break out and try to act friendly next to reds fighting. My suggestion here , Reds should be allowed to hit Guards whenever they're out of armory before time limit. If you got any other suggestion to fix this lil problem , i'm open.

Kol.

Forum Activist
Nov 22, 2020
Guards don’t have to be in armory during the entirety of Hunger Games. They can leave to spectate.
I mean if the warden tells his guards to stay in armory until 10 as example . also yeah forgot to mention , outside main cell area , they really should be distancing instead of just be in reds melee range.

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
I mean if the warden tells his guards to stay in armory until 10 as example . also yeah forgot to mention , outside main cell area , they really should be distancing instead of just be in reds melee range.
I 100% agree with you it’s frustrating when they get in your way. I personally love hunger games, but implementating a rule to allow reds to hit blues would ultimately end in the reds mass rebelling and a waste of the LR anyways. As a red participating in HG, I would want as many blues alive as possible to ensure that there will be a warden to give LR to the winner.

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
As warden I make sure that the BLUs don't leave until its the given time, and slay them if they do. As for the baiting thing, I tell REDs that they are allowed to hit BLUs on the condition of the BLUs interrupting the REDs activities, such as getting in the way of a fight or blocking them from walking.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Posted on Discord for more votes and also added a poll. Only reply to this thread if you want to explain your reasoning; use the poll or Discord for just voting.