Invalid Hacker named sive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc

★ Donor ★
Sep 20, 2017
United States of America
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036057103/

This user is clearly seen snapping none stop like he either has a trigger or silent aimbot which is now patched and you can see how snappin' like this bot can be (if it's silent aim which it does look like.) from Max box's channel on hacking.

At 1:29 on maxbox you can see some resemblance.

Go to mine 1:59

Now for my proof on the cheater sive.

As you watch the you can see how jumpy his cross hair is and later on you can see him looking at a sniper on the RED team through a wall and waiting for the sniper to leave cover. I tried banning the user but no one believes me on how he is cheating, this user has over 3k hours but hours do not count. Compeitive players themselves have cheated so don't let the excuse for hours cloud your judgement.

Edits: Got my times mixed up.

Last edited:

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
User not hacking, the evidence you supplied doesn't show any signs of hacking and this user has previously been banned on our servers for hacking, which later turned out to be false accusations.
Also I was on server after you recorded this video and before the report and was having no issues killing/dominating this player.

Report Denied.

Tc

★ Donor ★
Sep 20, 2017
United States of America
User not hacking, the evidence you supplied doesn't show any signs of hacking and this user has previously been banned on our servers for hacking, which later turned out to be false accusations.
Also I was on server after you recorded this video and before the report and was having no issues killing/dominating this player.

Report Denied.

Killing this user is irrelevant, I have killed him myself. If a cheater does not want to be caught he can hide it well, the video even supplies the basic footage of a shitty bot. It is snapping everywhere, the human hand does not have that kind of reaction and at 1:59 you can see that he is glitching out on the sniper who is behind the wall. And before that he goes "afk" in the water for a few secs. which can show signs of the user using client of messing with his cheats.

It took years to catch comp. players. I'd think it be best if this was looked at by many other eyes.

Tc

★ Donor ★
Sep 20, 2017
United States of America
Killing this user is irrelevant, I have killed him myself. If a cheater does not want to be caught he can hide it well, the video even supplies the basic footage of a shitty bot. It is snapping everywhere, the human hand does not have that kind of reaction and at 1:59 you can see that he is glitching out on the sniper who is behind the wall. And before that he goes "afk" in the water for a few secs. which can show signs of the user using client of messing with his cheats.

It took years to catch comp. players. I'd think it be best if this was looked at by many other eyes.

I'd also like to mention at secs 30-38 he pulls out a smg and the scout is clearly off the screen and nails every shot with it. Near 1:45 you can see when he shoots the sniper there is a lock on to the head, he has a script for it.

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017

I forgot to lock this but I will give you the explanation.

No, we don't need multiple people to view this first, I have years of experience at catching hackers, literally hundreds - thousands of bans on them. He is not hacking, the previous footage was reviewed by the entire senior admin team too, given the circumstances of the previous one. It was cleared as not hacking, this was footage which provided a reasonable ground for looking at I might add, not normal partly skilled sniper play like this.

All the shots you describe are perfectly replicable on the easy nature of a trade server, that's just normal gameplay for me and Madi and other decent snipers.
Humans do have that reaction speed and doing flicks is a core part of many snipers play, nor are you accounting for spectator lag either which can make fast shots look different to actuality.

You clearly don't know how to judge hacks.

Report Denied once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.