• No active bans on the community. | Info [ ✓ ] *
  • At least 13+ years old (preferred 15 -18+.) [ ✓ ] *
    • What is your birthdate? October 24 2003
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 500+ hours. [ ✓ ]
    • How many hours? Over 1k+
  • No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✓ ]
  • Have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours. [ ✓ ] *
  • No private Steam profile. [ ✓ ] *
  • You must have sufficient discord/forum activity. (Forum account for at least one week, along with 5+ posts.) [ ✓ ] *
  • If you are missing any requirements, please explain why:
Personal Info:
  • Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hammyisawesome
  • Your Discord Handle: Hammy#6009
  • Where are you from? (Timezone/Country): GMT-5 / United States
  • Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
  • When are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
    • Monday: 12 P.M - 5 P.M​
    • Tuesday-Thursday: 10 A.M - 8 P.M.​
    • Friday-Sunday: 9 A.M - 9 P.M.​
  • Which Wonderland.tf server(s) do you usually play on and what time?:
    • WonderLand NY >> Jailbreak-Custom​
    • WonderLand UK >> Jailbreak​
    • WonderLand IL >> Jailbreak​
    • Times stated above.​
  • Have you ever held an administrator/moderator position for another community?: No
    • If so, what position did you hold, what were your duties, and for how long?:
    • Do you have experience using SourceMod?: No
  • How do you feel your acceptance as a Server/Forum/Discord Moderator will affect the community?:
    • When I started playing Jailbreak, everyone gave me a big welcome back then, treating me with respect and teaching me about things I have not heard of before. I always try to aid and guide new members and people who have not been playing Jailbreak for a long time or is new in the community. There's been many confusing and rule-breaking instances in the community while playing and understanding that have been left unsolved. Time has always been a deciding factor about everything; whether you have been playing TF2 for a while, whether you have been a good person and following the rules. I wanted to apply so that I can give back to the wonderful community that once taught me by teaching other people what has been passed down to me.​
  • What have you done to improve WonderLand so far, and what do you plan to do further as staff?:
    • When members of the community that just start the game, they don't know what to expect. As members are students and Moderators are teachers, I have constantly provided people with rule stating, fixing situation where people are arguing. I have reported people who breaks the rules either intentionally or on purpose and try to provide . I always try to the best of my abilities and beyond to fix issues between both parties before the situation becomes more personal and more toxic. As a staff member, I will keep on fixing situations and keep the community so that no conflicts can arise.​
  • Why should we accept you into the team?:
    • Why should you accept me to the team? Well I am responsible. Being responsible is having the discipline to do what you know you should do even when you don't feel like doing it. These decisions as moderator often involve taking responsibility for my own and others choices and actions. Remembering that my actions do affect other people, so I am always careful with what I say and do. I am make a difference. I don't get frustrated of doing little things for others. Just because sometimes those little things take up the biggest part of their heart. In life we cannot always do great things, but we can always do small things with great love. At the end it is not only about making a living, it is about making a difference. I speak up. When I don't speak up for the things that matter to me and others the most, I am not being true to myself and others. When I speak my mind, I stand with confidence and gain courage to do something different, change the community. I treat others the way I want to be treated. I talk to people the way you want to be spoken to; respect people as you wish to be respected. The status, religion, race, political views, or culture of different people of the community don't matter. But, being a good person really is simple as treating others as you would like them to treat you. I believe in myself. Even if I fail, it doesn't mean I will continue to fail. I want be able to say that I believed in myself and kept trying. Everything that is successful will begin with you believing in myself. Believing that I can change is a big factor to how a moderator should act. Lastly, I look for positivity in all situations. Instead of thinking of all the things that can go wrong, I become one of the people who look on how they go right. Minds are powerful, and when I fill my mind and others mind with positivity, myself and everyone else's life naturally becomes positive. When I think positive thoughts, positive things will happen. When I give people positive thoughts, positive thing will happen.​
  • Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?
    • I have a person always confident in what I can do and accomplish​
    • I always volunteer to help out in my community in any way I can​
    • Turning 17 on the 24 of October​
    • Spent my life in an apartment, and wanting to make a difference in the world and I can start from this one​
    • My hobbies are playing video games, learn and teaching others, reading books, fishing and hanging out with my siblings​

Quick Note: Thank you for your time and reading my application and hope I can make a difference in this community. :blobaww:

Last edited:

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
After looking at your application you have improved and I don’t see much wrong with the application in general.
Now you said this is your second application while you already made a second application. Any comment as to why you put this?
Also after looking through the logs I noticed a few things
69C1501B-1762-442E-8720-C453B8CE4EEA.png3C14F24B-375B-4045-BD37-B265F6EEDAF2.png
Could you explain these chat logs too me and what was the context?
Also you seem to use warden chat out of context
B1CB5CF8-B1C9-4CE1-BCAC-A64846C17BC4.png19C54905-9ABC-4455-890E-F4F7004C92D2.png
I will give my vote after your response to this post.

MintBrando

Moderator ★
After reading over your application and logs. I have decided to give my vote.

Logs-
I am seeing concerning things in your logs like some minor toxicity and random use of the warden chat feature.
(mentioned above)

Application-
There are problems with your application too. There are spelling errors, grammatical errors, and poor formatting.
I was having a hard time to read your application due to the lack of using bolding and italicization, there were however bullet points (some of it is misused but made the application a bit easier to read)
None of this a con, however if I see errors excessively it can become a con.
The one thing I do not like about your application is that you put it as your 2nd, yet this is your 3rd application.

You have however improved since your last application and if you keep going in the way you are, I wouldn't oppose to supporting your future applications.

Closing with that my vote will be neutral, but I will be following other staffs' vote.
After seeing what other people said, My vote will become a -

Last edited:

Hammy <3

First as a reply to Smug Rebellion, this was a few months back, when specific people in the community decide to break the rules, I wanna try to step in and point out what they have done and what consequences can be if reached to a certain extent. For the second part, most of those warden chats were supposed to be so that all the reds know what happens and I want to make sure that the entire server knows about something that is rule-breaking and so I Warden Chatted it out to everyone. At this point, I couldn't talk since everyone was talking over me, and I didn't want to mute, and nearly half the server don't read normal chat so I used the Warden Chat. The other half of the warden chat that I did, was all for jokes. It was already a tough day for me since I've been sick on and on, and I was pretty sure other people were feeling down and upset that day so I set some jokes to make their day. About the "Misuse of Warden Chat", I do not recall making those BUT logs do not lie so I did. Everyone has to grieve or give relief throughout the day. Since TF2 was one of my favorite games I decide to hope on to Jailbreak and wanted to let off some steam and just say a few words and things that might brighten my day.

- Thank you, for your reply. I will make sure to fix those in the future.

Last edited:

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
After reading through the reply I have a few things to say.
this was a few months back, when specific people in the community decide to break the rules, I wanna try to step in and point out what they have done and what consequences can be if reached to a certain extent.
First of all, yes people do point out to people if they are doing something against the rules that it is against the rules but, don’t do it in a way that comes off aggressive. And yes everything does have a consequence if they keep on doing it and so at that point just report it.
0ED3C57D-84BD-4D5F-8CEB-DE9D7900E711.png
For the second part, most of those warden chats were supposed to be so that all the reds know what happens and I want to make sure that the entire server knows about something that is rule-breaking and so I Warden Chatted it out to everyone. At this point, I couldn't talk since everyone was talking over me, and I didn't want to mute, and nearly half the server don't read normal chat so I used the Warden Chat.
Also there isn’t a need to tell the entire server that someone is breaking the rules even if everyone doesn’t read normal chat is pushing it. Yes we do this to tell people to stop doing that and than they generally stop doing it but, it can come off as mini modding so next time don’t tell the entire server that they are rule breaking because it isn’t necessary sometimes. Also if it does come down to you not being able to talk as warden than just mute everyone and let them know and continue on with the round.
About the "Misuse of Warden Chat", I do not recall making those BUT logs do not lie so I did. Everyone has to grieve or give relief throughout the day. Since TF2 was one of my favorite games I decide to hope on to Jailbreak and wanted to let off some steam and just say a few words and things that might brighten my day.
Also saying things that can be considered toxic or immature to brighten up your day isn’t a very good image overall. While yes having a good joke is ok to have, it comes to a point where saying something toxic or immature because it entertains you isn’t a very good trait.
1A782A4E-AB5A-4C6A-A080-8404ABB89794.png21927BE0-9381-40AA-AAC7-70A653E5B84C.png
Saying “cock and ball torture day” comes off as immature and you talking about what I assume is another member of the community isn’t good because it seems like you are being aggressive with him.
Overall, you have improved from the previous application but, as a whole there is still a lot to improve on and overcome so I’m not going to be supporting you.

Hammy <3

Alright thanks for your answer, I will try my best to move on from there point forward.

UberCharge!!

The Ultimate Gamer
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
Immaturity shown in Warden chat and regular chat could be improved on. If you take the time to improve on these points I'm sure you'll be a great applicant. But as it stands, I'm afraid I will being giving you a -1. I wish you luck with this application and in the future.

slot

-1, all other points have been covered. If you work on these issues, I would feel more inclined to +1 you, as you have shown a lot of improvement from your last application.

Profit

swag
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
You have potential, I hope to see you reapply soon.

kretzy

best warden ngl
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Advisor ★
To be completely honest, I don't find the chat logs to be that concerning. The only mildly concerning thing I've seen is the instance of you saying "!wchat cock and ball torture day"... which is concerning because it's being broadcasted to the entirety of the server, but there are only 3 instances of that in your logs. 2 of them are from over a month ago, and the last one was just about 2 weeks ago. Seeing the infrequency of that, I can most likely assume that you've learned to tone down from saying things like that.

Other than that , the warden chat "spam" isn't concerning to me either. Anyone who has ever gone warden can say that it's annoying when people constantly talk over you. They can also vouch for not wanting to mute everyone which inevitable pisses everyone off in the long run, thus turning the server against you at that certain point in time. Warden chat is befitting of that usage, and though it's situational, your explanation checks out.

Either way I'm going neutral. I'd like to see you apply again in the future.

Buns

Cookie Giver
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
-1 I hope to see you apply in the future.

Eight

Temp. Head-Admin
Temp. Head-Admin ★★
Advisor ★
Top Poster Of Month
Application declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.