Hardest boss fight you can remember?

Aldash

Forum Extremist
Aug 12, 2017
Scotland

THIS FUCKING DUDE

Master Sura is a final boss in a rogue lite I play called wizard of legend.
He is somewhat difficult but what makes it hard is the prep you need for him playing through 6 dungeons and 3 bosses takes about 20-30 minutes but if you don't got full health when you fight him you will die.

In a more conventional game, hardest boss I fought was Detlaff

He is the last story boss you fight in the DLC and he can 1 hit you through a Quen shield. On my 1st playthrough he was hard but I beat him but on my second playthrough I played on the second hardest difficulty and he just one hit me after I did tiny damage. I let him live because I could not be bothered killing him.

FrogDispenser

Apr 14, 2020

THIS. FUCKING. GUY.

This boss took me FOUR DAYS to complete. I would wake up in the morning, try and beat the boss, die like 40 times, then give up and try again tomorrow. The arena is massive, but the boss attacks with such ferocity and takes little to know damage, even with fully leveled weapons with lighting damage attached. This game locked me in a hell-fuck, with this fucker. Yeah, I'm basic for choosing a dark souls game, but screw this guy and screw his crusty ass beard.​

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S

Phaleg fight in pso2.
Although this game is an mmo, whenever this fight got released, it definitely ramped up the difficulty in the game, and this was basically a trial of "are you actually good at playing the game, or have your friends/allies been carrying you this whole time?" It's a solo fight too, so you really have to try your best to beat it alone. You have to basically dodge most of her shit or she's going to literally clap your cheeks, essentially making her as hard as a dark souls boss except shes constantly taunting you because she knows she's overpowered.

Some skills let you dodge while you use them, which is something this person was definitely taking advantage of. Also she has a shit ton of hp which just makes the whole fight even worse. Second phase and such she also gains resistances to the types of weapons you use, so if you beat her ass with a weapon on prev. phase, she's going to take less damage from it on the second. (This person in the example used the same weapon.) Each phase has about 3 million hp, so it's a true test of dps and how well you can survive.