Hat paints

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
There are 29 Paint can's in TF2. But there are also 29 color's in the /hatpaint menu. So what do you mean by not all paints are in the command bacause they are.
chill urself its not like you created the paint plugin. and i dont see Spectral Spectrum , chromatic corruption, putresent pigmentation , Die Job , sinister staining. And dont use bold words on me when you dont even know what ur saying , plus you prolly won't know them because valve rewards these to people and i dont see them

Lolichu

★ F + L = E ★
★ Donor ★
Feb 25, 2019
chill urself its not like you created the paint plugin. and i dont see Spectral Spectrum , chromatic corruption, putresent pigmentation , Die Job , sinister staining.

I really hope that you are aware of the fact that all of what you mean of what is missing are halloween spell's and not paint can's. Of my knowledge Wonderland only has Pain Can's and no halloween spells.

And dont use bold words on me when you dont even know what ur saying , plus you prolly won't know them because valve rewards these to people and i dont see them

What is wrong about using bold to point out important stuff? I'm also clearly aware of what im talking about and what i mean unlike you. I am speaking of paint can's and you about Halloween spell's. I indeed don't know about those because no one see's that stuff anyway so i easily forget about it. You also don't see them because Paint Can's and Halloween Spell's are not the same thing.

Reactions: Xypher and Oreos

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
I really hope that you are aware of the fact that all of what you mean of what is missing are halloween spell's and not paint can's. Of my knowledge Wonderland only has Pain Can's and no halloween spells.

What is wrong about using bold to point out important stuff? I'm also clearly aware of what im talking about and what i mean unlike you. I am speaking of paint can's and you about Halloween spell's. I indeed don't know about those because no one see's that stuff anyway so i easily forget about it. You also don't see them because Paint Can's and Halloween Spell's are not the same thing.
so why whenever i search up spectral spectrum it's halloween spell you are correct but valve rewarded certain people a paint can version to equip on a hat . And dont reply please its night here i just cba for another reply

Lolichu

★ F + L = E ★
★ Donor ★
Feb 25, 2019
so why whenever i search up spectral spectrum it's halloween spell you are correct but valve rewarded certain people a paint can version to equip on a hat . And dont reply please its night here i just cba for another reply

Sorry, but i have to leave this right here. After trying to find a paint can version of special specturm and doing some research, i found out that the paint can version was actually a bug. I am unable to find anything at all about a paint can version of the halloween spells other than the bug.

Reactions: Prxme