TF2 Heavy Update Hypotheticals

egg vore

Jan 15, 2020
Okay, picture this.

You wake up one Saturday morning, greeted with sunshine from outside your window. You sit up, stretch and yawn and toss your blanket to the side, ready to start the day like any gamer and sit on your gaming chair. You turn on your computer and ready your hands, prepared for a round of casual TF2 or maybe some deathrun or jailbreak.
But as you begin to move your mouse to the Team Fortress 2 Icon, the Steam browser opens and something special catches your eye. A new update for Team Fortress 2 grasps your attention, and you begin to read the list with low expectations.
However, as you read beyond the typical "updated the localization files", you begin to notice major changes to the game.

What would you want those changes to be?

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
BUFF CLAIDHEAMH MOR

NERF PHLOG

BUFF BABY FACE BLASTER

ADD GRILLED CHEESE SANDVICH

ADD A NEW MINI-GUN

ADD A NEW SHOTGUN

nerf pyro in general

ADD SOME COSMETICS

ADD SOME UNUSUAL EFFECTS

rework the huo-long heater, seriously no one uses that useless piece of trash.

added some medals

updated localization files

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
BUFF CLAIDHEAMH MOR

NERF PHLOG

BUFF BABY FACE BLASTER

ADD GRILLED CHEESE SANDVICH

ADD A NEW MINI-GUN

ADD A NEW SHOTGUN

nerf pyro in general

ADD SOME COSMETICS

ADD SOME UNUSUAL EFFECTS

rework the huo-long heater, seriously no one uses that useless piece of trash.

added some medals

updated localization files
I agree with this lmao. Mainly on that baby face blaster buff. I would love to use the weapon again but where it stands currently, it's more of a downgrade then anything.

Tea

Jan 12, 2020
Just, new weapons.
Valve did make us a Pyro update, hooray, we got a few Pyro items, but I think heavy should receive some items.
It's been extremely boring playing with the same weapons, literally only 2 of the heavy weapons are useful for casual.
The rest like brass breast and huo long heater are extremely underpowered.
Also, some cosmetics could also work in.
Heavy must have a Slavic hat or something (I know that one Russian hat exists but too boring).
I'm probably being a bit too mad for Valve not making any good updates for heavy,
but could we at least get some cosmetics or weapons?

Reactions: Tonic

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
Just, new weapons.
Valve did make us a Pyro update, hooray, we got a few Pyro items, but I think heavy should receive some items.
It's been extremely boring playing with the same weapons, literally only 2 of the heavy weapons are useful for casual.
The rest like brass breast and huo long heater are extremely underpowered.
Also, some cosmetics could also work in.
Heavy must have a Slavic hat or something (I know that one Russian hat exists but too boring).
I'm probably being a bit too mad for Valve not making any good updates for heavy,
but could we at least get some cosmetics or weapons?
Amen

Reactions: Tea

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
New weapons would be amazing. They are so many new ideas in the community workshop that it is insane. More weapons would make the game more popular, allowing tf2 to be more fun to play with.
We could also allow some quick changes to classes, such as sniper's quick-scoping (sorry sniper mains). Other things we can add is new ways to counter other classes (ex: heavy, pyro, sniper) and have fun with other classes.

Prisma

The one who sees
★ Donor ★
Nov 28, 2019
Add a whole new section to the contracker for the heavy update, new maps to go along with the update, for sure new weapons that tweak the game-play for heavy adding new style, and some nerfs for certain pyro weapons.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
My dream is that community servers are added back to Quickplay/Casual and that the various broken systems in TF2 (e.g. Replays, Coaching) are fixed. Otherwise, I don't care that much about what is updated to TF2, although new weapons, maps, and contracts are certainly welcome.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
every weapon gets a 25% debuff with +250% cooldown time and revving the minigun causes heavy to age rapidly to the point where if you rev for 12 seconds in total the heavy dies due to old age, wheres your australium now fat boy