Accepted Hello i'm kangarootm I got banned for being a alt account even tho me and my brother (croccy) was playing together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jotaro™

Apr 5, 2020
I was muted/gagged and I thought thats all I need but then I get banned permantly for mistaking a alt account of my twin. Can I get some help figuring out, Me and my brother have way to much hours to be an alt account.
Post automatically merged:

I'm upset we that the admin saw me and my brother playing together and then bans him then mute/gag me. know perm ban.

MaDioXBoi is the steam id, and I can make my profile public for more evidence.

mb 76561198196981731 is the steam id. I got perm banned twice somehow

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Jotaro™

Apr 5, 2020
no don't even know that account.

If this is mine my new account would not have any groups in it.

If this is mine my new account would not have any groups in it.

And I have multiply accounts I don't play on but their for other games

And don't know the passwords to them.

Jotaro™

Apr 5, 2020
They probably banned me for thinking my brother (croccy) was me in disguise but how can we both taunt at the same time and type at the same time it's not humanly possible and we both played on those servers for hours too. But yea and croccy are different people, some admin last time said we both have the same ip I don't know about that, but I got banned on your server before not with an alt but as my brother's account of thinking i'm an alt. We both are twins so we follow each other footsteps.

I saw my brother ban he wasn't avoiding punishment with an alt, he was with me then the admin literally called both of us for being toxic bans my brother, mutes/gags me, now we are banned for teaming up with each other when we was playing the game.

Last edited:

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
After giving it some consideration I'll be removing the ban as I do believe that you and croccy are indeed brothers.

Seeing as you two are on the same IP this may happen again if one gets punished and the other plays, so I urge you both to refrain from breaking any rules as it may look like you are evading punishments.

The ban will be removed shortly.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.