Hello, I'm new!

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, I'm new!

I'm from Scotland UK, and I found wonderland.tf after looking for a deathrun server to play on since I got back into TF2 a few months ago, so I settled on a wonderland server and I enjoyed the extra stuff like trails and chat customisation so I stayed for the fun of it. The one I play on is 212.24.111.109:27017 for anyone interested.
Outside of TF2, I play Rocket League, and I watch Overwatch and CSGO esports. c: And then outside of gaming, I'm a mechanical keyboards enthusiast.

I hope to be a part of this community and meet some lovely people!

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
welcome to the forums, im @Lime Paint

are you interested in playing other servers?
Hi Lime Paint! Yeah, I'm up for some new servers, I'm interested in perhaps playing Jailbreak, I've never played it before but it sure looks like fun. c:

Hewwo :3 have fun we can kiss sometimes...
Ooh, that's a little bitty intimate!

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
Hi Lime Paint! Yeah, I'm up for some new servers, I'm interested in perhaps playing Jailbreak, I've never played it before but it sure looks like fun. c:
well i don't have jb servers in my favorites but heres some servers :blobowo:

74.91.115.80:27022 wln.tf 2fort

74.91.115.80:27017 wln.tf surf combat server (its not as active as the last and next server)

104.243.38.50:27015 wln.tf trade server (most active of the servers i play on)

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018

Ooh, that's a little bitty intimate!
yo if you are a jailbreak person im your go to guy im play jailbreak almost everyday for at least like 5 hours minimum so i know the ins and outs, how to rebel and how to be a good warden

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Hi new! I’m Remiss

If you’re saying you watch csgo esports, then I shall flex that I’m getting into League esports, fight me! :blobtongueeyesclosed:

If you wanna watch the esports, just BECOME the esports!

(It’s just High School pro league atm, I’ll become true pro someday)

Novasita

Sep 7, 2019
Hi, I'm new!

I'm from Scotland UK, and I found wonderland.tf after looking for a deathrun server to play on since I got back into TF2 a few months ago, so I settled on a wonderland server and I enjoyed the extra stuff like trails and chat customisation so I stayed for the fun of it. The one I play on is 212.24.111.109:27017 for anyone interested.
Outside of TF2, I play Rocket League, and I watch Overwatch and CSGO esports. c: And then outside of gaming, I'm a mechanical keyboards enthusiast.

I hope to be a part of this community and meet some lovely people!
Hi welcome to the server!

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
yo if you are a jailbreak person im your go to guy im play jailbreak almost everyday for at least like 5 hours minimum so i know the ins and outs, how to rebel and how to be a good warden
Ah, that's awesome! I've never tried jailbreak before so I actually would not know where to begin! I'm sure you can teach me though. c:

If you’re saying you watch csgo esports, then I shall flex that I’m getting into League esports, fight me! :blobtongueeyesclosed:

If you wanna watch the esports, just BECOME the esports!

(It’s just High School pro league atm, I’ll become true pro someday)
Ah, that's very cool! I'm too room temperature IQ to become esports, so I choose to watch. :p

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
Ah, that's awesome! I've never tried jailbreak before so I actually would not know where to begin! I'm sure you can teach me though. c:
My favorite map is the minecraft day jailbreak map so you will most likely see me there. If you are an inmate you gotta wait for perfect times to strike and if you are a guard keep your distance from inmates ;)