Hello it's Sly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinful Soul

★ Donor ★
Feb 1, 2019
Hi there I'm Sly you can call me Sly, Cooper, or Copper. Basically anything as long as you say my name right. I have been playing TF2 for a while before taking a very long break after a incident occurred. I finally decided to get back into TF2. So my skill doesn't really match my hours that's because I had to make a new account just to get back into TF2 but I'm locked in and I don't think I'm going anywhere soon but I am looking forward to playing on the Wonderland servers. I hope to become a mod or an admin for the TF2 side of Wonderland since I already enjoy spending my time playing on the servers I also enjoy helping people out solving issues between other players. When I'm not playing TF2 I could possibly be on Garry's Mod or on my Xbox. Something that you should know about me is I enjoy helping others, I enjoy reading, love video games, and I am a huge Grammar Nazi I will correct the smallest thing even myself. I will mainly be on the Wonderland servers since I don't care too much for competitive mode or casual. I would like to make a good impression on everyone that is a part of this community as well as new comers.

Status
Not open for further replies.