Hello, Wonderland Forums!

CaptainLL3097

Aug 19, 2019
Hello! I'm Captain. I'm somehow hooked to Wonderland. And I love it. I mostly play on jailbreak, though. Ah, whatever, still fun!

Where am I from?
I'm from Zagreb, Croatia, but with how much I speak English I feel like I was born in England.

How did I find Wonderland.tf?
Honestly, I have very little clues. I think I was just browsing trade/jailbreak servers and stumbled upon your nice little place called Wonderland. And I regret nothing! I'm really enjoying my stay here and I hope I'm accepted here.

What servers do I play on?
In the case of Wonderland servers, I'm really, really, REALLY active on the LA jailbreak server, or really any jailbreak server. In the case where I'm a moderator, I'll probably be mostly looking over Jailbreak and some of your trade servers.
In the case of official servers, I only play Casual to complete contracts and get war paints with Blood Money. But most of my time spent is on the wonderful world of Community Servers (you!).

Do I play anything else other than TF2?
Yes, but most of my gaming "life" is TF2. I do play Roblox from time to time, Minecraft (how conflicting), and sometimes Garry's Mod.

Well, that's my introduction!
Have a good time browsing all other forum posts!

Reactions: floot_guy