Declined Help on Unbanning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser

★ Donor ★
Mar 11, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Sent in a voteban reason before banning (not seen I'm assuming) a bit before a freekiller on Jailbreak had been randomly killing people without any reasoning in chat or mic, waited after submitting reason and the person had broke the rules again- then opened a team vote ban on him and the suspect was banned for 10 min, then I was banned for 3 days for VIP abuse and not submitting a reason, when one was submitted. I do realize that it's better to call an admin before opening a voteban as a VIP, but people had been calling an admin before to no avail

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I was generally only trying to keep the server clean of people breaking the rules for fun, and I had done it before many times with witnesses around and never had a problem when an admin was unavaliable.. just wondering if I could get this problem solved.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
From the VIP rules:
When to use and when to not use vote powers:
Always call staff and wait around 15-20 minutes before using your voting powers, and only use them when it's absolutely inevitable.
^
That is the reason for your ban. You must call for staff before filing a vote-punishment; it is not just "better," it is mandatory. You also are not allowed to call votebans for freekilling.

people had been calling an admin before to no avail
No calls or Discord reports were sent around the time you initiated this voteban.

Anyway, you'll need to sit out this ban. While you are, you should read over our >VIP rules<. This is not your first ban for abusing VIP, but you can make it your last.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.