Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Dumbass

Certified, and Awarded Special
★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
Hi, (again)
So straight to the point I was permanently isolated for "Harassment/toxicity from an earlier incident/found in recent logs. Repeated instances." while I agree about repeated instances, I completely disagree with the former I was provoked and harassed and defended myself with common words everyone knows I use and did not get angered or personal, Fiz is the one who was provoking (as was stated on his iso reason) and harassing people, and I simply called him out for being a hypocrite and harassing people for little to no reason,(he's still going in isolation even after being iso'd for 16 hours) so he focused on me instead not only did I want this to happen to stop him from targeting anyone else he asked me a series of question that I answered truthfully and honestly
Screenshot_516.png

although he didn't like my answers and it only made him more heated, I admit I wasn't expecting that response but that doesn't change the way I responded, I'm a person of harsh honesty, and as so what can be perceived as toxicity is just honesty or common insults I use to let people know I won't back down. none of my insults are personal unless stated so. as to this incident, I believe Fiz's behavior was extremely out of line for the person he said he wanted to be in serious
Screenshot_515.png

and was extremely unacceptable for discord's own rules (refer to the conversation between Dave and himself) and as he was provoking me and others I felt it was needed to isolate the harassment and as I was one of the targets I took all of it, I understand that my words can be harsh but context to the argument is needed to be understood. Also, why wasn't Rasiel iso'd as well because even I called out their actions constantly provoking Fiz and insulting them only escalating the argument further? Yet Purple who was the main target of Fiz at the time who defend themselves, did. My last point is if staff felt my actions were unjustified why wasn't I isolated with Fiz?

All in all, I feel my actions were harsh yet justified for the sake of everyone else as I am not easily offended, Fiz was acting unjustifiably toxic and harassing people for little to no reason or being hypocritical as proven by the denied appeal and his rant was only stopped by the actions of Mann of security who despite seeing Fiz's actions, either ignored mine despite reading though the argument or thought I was justified, (https://discord.com/channels/210510758105186304/861701572609966110/934420068840910879)
If you have any questions feel free to question me for anything.

Appealing a permanent isolation every year,
Deric Riley Ford

Pootiscow

TF2 community historian
★ Donor ★
Apr 24, 2019
Wisconsin, USA
While I agree that a permanent isolation is excessive as a punishment, I do believe that some punishment is warranted. While some of what you said I could agree with as "harsh honesty", other parts are just be just rude/insulting. That being said and given your previous punishments, I'll reduce your isolation to one week, so it will end on 1/29/2022.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.