Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
so i was at the store buying game and i saw a funny looking blocky game and was like OmG MinCrAf!!1!111!!!!! so i "bought" it and took it home and was like "aw ye m8 dis the gud shet" but when i got to the title screen the image was horrorfying the image was of steve being killed by a mysterious mann and i was a bit spooked but i went to play the game anyways so i punch the tree but instead of the sound of wood breaking it was of bone crunching and i noticed i was taking damage and cartoony blood was coming out of the hand i stop and look behind but nothing was there so i continued and made a pickaxe and went to a cave where i got iron and gold and then i found diamond but then the diamond disappear and i was sad but when i looked at the left side there was a mysterious mann but he disappeared and i pissed my trousers and when i went to the nether (hell) the enderman stole my legs!!!!!!! i killed it and took my legs back but then the mysterious mann from earlier came and stole my bread and i was like "wot da fock give me dat bak" but then the mann killed my character in 1 hit i was spooked so much that i cried for 20 half-seconds and then i continued playing the game for some reason and when i got to the end the dragon had weird textures and the mysterious mann killed it and all the enderman in 1 hit and then he came out of my screen and killed me irl (in real life)

im now a ghost and im somehow writing this on my computer even though thats like impossible but oh well hope you like the story and i hope it was very spooky

and then a skeleton spawned

Reactions: Chill