Hey, again xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidNemesis

Aug 12, 2017
Netherlands
Not really new here but just cameback so i guess it's time for another introduction.

I recently resigned from a staff job over at PBFortress, though it has seen better days it will always hold a special place in my heart.

Where am i from?
Well i was born in the Netherlands and still live there to this day nothing really changed for the 16 and a half years i've been alive.

How have i found Wonderland you ask?
See a lot of previous PBFortress staff came here and they told me a while ago that it's quite fun here so i came to try it out and they were right. Seems i came again xP

What server do i play on?
Recently nothing from the kind of Wonderland but i will probably soon see a lot of you on the JailBreak servers and maybe some others.

If i play anything else that TF2?

I do, as i mostly play TF2 i sometimes switch to my console (PS4) or i just pick one of the games i have in my steam library like : GMod, Terraria, CS:GO, Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Classic), Destiny 2 (On my PS4) and rarely i play Path of Exile.

I hope to see a lot of you while i play here and to have fun with all of you, anyways thank you for having me and as always...

Sincerely yours
VoidNemesis

Reactions: Sudsy
Status
Not open for further replies.