Hey Ho Imma new here

Hiya!
Im The Thicc Xeno Queen! But you can call me Andy for short :p
Where Im from is a bit complicated so let me explain: I was born in Prague (Czech Republic), after 3 months of my birth I moved to Slovakia where I lived till I was 8-10 years old. Now I live the past few years in Vienna Austria. I still got my Slovak citizenship but I go to school and home in Austria.

How I found Wonderland.tf you might ask? well to be honest It just kinda found me. I was searching for some fun server and just browsing throught the community servers when I noticed a big Sign "Wonderland.tf trading plaza". From then on when I have time I drop on there every day for a few hours :p

I mostly play on Trade or Jailbreak servers, from time to time I jump on a 2Fort server and rarely I play on offical servers.

Now to finish this off, Id like to share what I play except TF2.
The most game I play except TF2 would be Hearts of Iron IV. Its a WW2 strategy game, then I play the classic Age of Empires 3, Company of Heroes 2, a rather unknown game called Singularity and also Bendy and the Ink machine.

If you got any of those games feel free to send me a friend request and we can play a round or two together.
Thanks for reading my little post and Have a great rest of your Day/Night :cat: