Hey there (^_^*)

D

Deleted member 8006

To be honest, just post. No ones gonna attack you here and you'll be fine. As in being more confident, as said before, just post. Of course make sure to follow the rules when posting (Like no racial slurs, no extended arguments with people, etc.). I'm an introvert as well and I can say you'll be fine posting here.

Also, I recommend looking at this to know about how to go through the forums (This link/forum below covers the serious stuff, which for other forums, their name usually gives it away. For example, the TF2 thread talks about TF2 stuff):

To be honest, just post. No ones gonna attack you here and you'll be fine. As in being more confident, as said before, just post. Of course make sure to follow the rules when posting (Like no racial slurs, no extended arguments with people, etc.). I'm an introvert as well and I can say you'll be fine posting here.

Also, I recommend looking at this to know about how to go through the forums (This link/forum below covers the serious stuff, which for other forums, their name usually gives it away. For example, the TF2 thread talks about TF2 stuff):

Ooh neat thank you

Reactions: Deleted member 8006