Accepted Hey uh read this please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiImaSlice

Jan 16, 2021
I was banned for homophobia, I said the word faggot in a joking term, I actually am gay so I was doing it as a joke, then I got banned, I was just messing around, I did nothing that deserved that harsh of a punishment, like I said it was a joke, not a direct insult to anybody, I would never call any lgbtq+ people that for real, Is there anyway I can appeal for this ban? Please contact me if so.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
After looking into it I found where you said the f-slur in your logs.
We do not tolerate the usage of homophobic slurs regardless of your sexual orientation. But, considering that it is your first offense I am willing to let is slide just as long as you promise to not use homophobic slurs again. Can I trust you with that?

HiImaSlice

Jan 16, 2021
yes, I am sorry.
Post automatically merged:

Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
After looking into it I found where you said the f-slur in your logs.
We do not tolerate the usage of homophobic slurs regardless of your sexual orientation. But, considering that it is your first offense I am willing to let is slide just as long as you promise to not use homophobic slurs again. Can I trust you with that?
So sorry for responding so late! I had too do stuff, I will never use homophobic material again, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.