Accepted hi, from maybe a few years back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

♠Joker♠

Jan 28, 2020
England
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable: my what?
i've not done this thing before so i dunno what this is? if someone reads this put what it is in the comments and i'll post it <3

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i hacked, i cheated for my own entertainment, no "little brother" no "my pc just had it on i promise!!!". i simply chose to hack.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
well, i was young bored and stupid, so i thought maybe "spicing" up my own gameplay and making it easier for me would make it more fun for me, it somewhat did at the time but looking back on it i cant imagine having fun doing it if i did it present day. now, i'm older, bored and less stupid, i can completely promise i wont hack again as i've grown up from then, i'd prefer to have a legit gameplay rather than a cheated one.

thats honestly really all i can think of right now, if you wanna ask more questions or just get that ban profile link thingy, dm me on discord (southyyyy) or dont if you're not allowed to. thanks for your time in reading this and have a better day <3.

from what i remember my ban was either 2022 or 2021, i've been looking for around 20 minutes and the steam id search just isnt showing any ban? (76561199015134659) so... yeah

smelvin

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2022
I found the ban and have removed it due to it being more than three years old. I would re-read the rules due to them being very different from back then. Additionally if you cheat again the ban will be permanent and unappealable.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.