Hi, i'm new here :D

Tinkinator

Trade Unionist Civilian
★ Donor ★
Nov 23, 2019
United Kingdom
Hello, welcome to the best community for TF2!

Retroservers, Panda and Blackwonder are good as well, but i'm afriad Skial is a crock of shit (Edit: apologies to admins if that word isn't allowed, i won't do it again if you deem it against rules of the community, but i really don't like Skial.)

What game modes take up most your time on TF2?
For me it's a mix of all sorts on community really, but often Nemu's engie fortress bot servers and Deathrun

nekon

Dec 28, 2019
Hello, welcome to the best community for TF2!

Retroservers, Panda and Blackwonder are good as well, but i'm afriad Skial is a crock of shit (Edit: apologies to admins if that word isn't allowed, i won't do it again if you deem it against rules of the community, but i really don't like Skial.)

What game modes take up most your time on TF2?
For me it's a mix of all sorts on community really, but often Nemu's engie fortress bot servers and Deathrun
Thank you! Hmm yeah imo skial hasn’t been great lately, it was actually waaay better (and somewhat less toxic) some years before, which was also tf2’s golden era lol.
Ah and, i love deathrun, i’ve been trying to search for asia region dr servers but they’re pretty rare sadly ; - ;
Never tried nemu’s engie fortress. But it look interesting and i’d love to!

Reactions: Tinkinator

Tinkinator

Trade Unionist Civilian
★ Donor ★
Nov 23, 2019
United Kingdom
Ah and, i love deathrun, i’ve been trying to search for asia region dr servers but they’re pretty rare sadly ; - ;
Never tried nemu’s engie fortress. But it look interesting and i’d love to!

Glad you agree, anyway the best and most active deathrun servers are in the US, and some ok ones in EU, a good internet connection should give acceptable latency and make it playable.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
I'm a deathrun regular on Wonderland, I play on the most active server Wonderland has to offer right now which I believe is US-based, the IP is 212.24.111.109:27017. I'm from the UK and I have acceptable latency at around 50-90ms ping which is more than fine for that gamemode. We should play together. :katlove:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
We talked a bit on Discord before, but welcome to the forums! Again, I love your Bakugo profile picture! Are you an anime-only fan, or have you gone ahead and read the manga for MHA?

nekon

Dec 28, 2019
We talked a bit on Discord before, but welcome to the forums! Again, I love your Bakugo profile picture! Are you an anime-only fan, or have you gone ahead and read the manga for MHA?
Oh great to see you again :D I'm happy you like my pfp, it's a custom edit i made on original manga art ^^
To answer your question, I'm both an anime/manga fan, but so far i've read the manga up until the festival arc, which is exactly where season 4 might end lol
What about you?
Post automatically merged:

I'm a deathrun regular on Wonderland, I play on the most active server Wonderland has to offer right now which I believe is US-based, the IP is 212.24.111.109:27017. I'm from the UK and I have acceptable latency at around 50-90ms ping which is more than fine for that gamemode. We should play together. :katlove:
I'll check it out! Hope to see you there ^^
Post automatically merged:

yo, welcome.

what servers do you play on?
Hi again! I play on the SG (singapore) servers mostly. It includes ze and the trade servers, although i'd like to try more servers

Reactions: Hypernova

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Oh great to see you again :D I'm happy you like my pfp, it's a custom edit i made on original manga art ^^
To answer your question, I'm both an anime/manga fan, but so far i've read the manga up until the festival arc, which is exactly where season 4 might end lol
What about you?
I just got to there. I stopped last at the beginning of chapter 171, where Gentle and La Brava are introduced. The Overhaul arc was crazy; I can't wait to see it all animated. That last episode of the fight between Lemillion and Overhaul was great and I expect the fight of Overhaul vs. Deku and Eri will be good too.