How did COVID-19 effect your country? and your life

Swampfire

Amphetamine'd
Jun 13, 2018
India,Hyderbad
Hello!
We all know in December 2019 Corona Virus aka COVID-19 has started for other countries but in India it was March 2020
I want to know about your country current state and was there a lockdown and what did you do approx 1 year sitting in your chair for 24/7

I met you beautiful people aka wonderland and played alot of video games and Our country still has lockdown which means ya know stay in your dumb house

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
First lockdown- Mar 2020 to Sept 2020
the 15 first cases were diagnosed as 'Malaria' because the symptoms were very similar to Covid.
During this lockdown, many people lost their jobs and their will to live (not kidding). Even students were devastated.
Prices of fruits and vegetable would double. At some point, chicken became cheaper than vegetables.

Second lockdown- Mar 2021 to ...
We are currently in our second lockdown because in March, we were supposed to celebrate the Maha Shivaratree. Many devotees would usually come from around the world including India, east Asia and east Africa. The only thing was that Priests and important figures were not examined and were automatically allowed in the country by the government. Eventually, the festival had to be cancelled 2 nights before the initial date.

Ai Ohto

Cutest Bitch In The Server!!
★ Donor ★
Dec 29, 2020
New York
So time to get dark so throughout 2020-2021 a lot of things have happened to me so let’s get on with them so when the pandemic started I thought oh we’d be let out in 2 weeks than I got out under quarentine for 2 months wooooow I’m so happy no school than we had online school I thought no biggie we’ll be fine I almost failed 3 classes than I get called from my friends mom he got the virus not looking good thank god he made it out alive. Than we had a lot of celebs die and I’m not gonna get into that cause most of them are cringe my idols. Now onto 2021 this year wasn’t as bad it’s still pretty bad I got put under quarantine again I’m out thank god, and than things start taking a turn my bunny who I loved so dearly died of a brain tumor I couldn’t help but cry. Next things started going good finally I got into dating finding out my sexuality and now I’m happy with my life and wouldn’t change it for the world. So to sum up this question COVID effected my life heavily it made me feel like we had no hope thankfully we good we getting vaccinated can’t wait. Still got my damn favorite bagel shop it didn’t close thank god.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Moved to Serious topic

Covid-19 gave me a worse feeling than Nothing, I used to enjoy physical school and my classmates. We used to throw papers at each other and just sing. When COVID-19 came out, the school closed and our performance for Filipino was cancelled (that's good for me cause I'm bad at acting), though that ain't giving me a happy mood. With Covid, I get sadder than before since I got no IRL friends to talk to (I'm cold on social media; I don't use them to chat unless it is important), I decided to just focus on discord and talk to my friends. I enjoyed it yea, but that doesn't solve the case. Online school came out and gave me a lot of time for gaming instead of studying or making homework (I have an addiction to playing games), I still managed to pass grades except science subject lol. So wish me luck as my family kept supporting or telling me to pass the grade to graduate.

It affects me well since I have my family that supports me a lot.