How long does it take for previous punishments to go away

snomyS

Nov 30, 2020
I got guard banned for one accidental free kill and I would just wait it out but I got guard banned for 24 hours for this and its pretty bullshit because I haven't done anything to get guard banned for about a year because I just stopped playing TF2 for a few months

but yet I still get guard banned for this long

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
It takes time so there remain other options you can do such as appealing your guard ban that is currently active or drain the time left of the guard ban and those way works are that you can remain alive on the red side on jailbreak.
Dadaadadad

If you want to appeal use the first link and if you remain confused look into the second link then head back towards the first link to appeal:

I would keep your future questions towards helpdesk so the staff could help you out quickly and professionally. Have a good day!

Reactions: Hoovy Co

snomyS

Nov 30, 2020
I tried to appeal but they said i should've payed more attention
I just want the time to stop stacking up

Though this is basically an achievement for me i've got 35 hours worth of guard bans now
I don't know if I should feel good or bad about that

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Though this is basically an achievement for me i've got 35 hours worth of guard bans now
I don't know if I should feel good or bad about that
You shouldn't feel good or bad at all, punishments are given so you recognise the mistakes you have done throughout jailbreak so on the conclusion, I wouldn't worry about it after the guard ban is over.