How to be a good warden in tf2 jb server

S_10

Mar 27, 2019
I got lot of guardbans in every jailbreak servers also i do have mic so please help me
Post automatically merged:

I also die alot as warden because i forgot to say afk freeze

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
Well the least you can do is to try to speak as clearly as you can, also dont do always the same minigames, always read the chat, dont delay rounds by making the reds remain in cells for too long only because you are sure they will fall for your "crouch walk to the x line" when there are 30 days on that restrict that. Dont go classes that are likely to freehit reds (demo, pyro) and dont go classes that are very likely to die when someone rebels (spy engi medic). Always keep some distance from the reds, i may recommend standing on top of roofs to avoid rebellers. Have a good grasp of the warden rules (which you can find here https://wonderland.tf/threads/jailbreak-rules.6/). I hope this was useful and good luck on your wardening.

Nir

Popular Member
May 9, 2019
Israel
Have a mic, and common sense. Your main goal is to separate the cream from the crop, the best from the rest. You can do it in any way you want, as long as it is following the rules. If you just go over the rules, it should be pretty simple. Good Luck!