Accepted hoxton's appeal #2 (english)

Status
Not open for further replies.

martino

Jun 21, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link: Ban List | Wonderland.tf - Bans 2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned: there is a user named stark who rudely said "fuck you" so i called admin about it and they banned me soon after 3.) Tell us why we should get rid of you: I just wanted to report the user when calladmin, but I got confused and could have found the wrong reason, but the next thing I know is prohibited.
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Prohibition list | Wonderland.tf - Prohibitions

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
there is a user named stark who rudely said "fuck you" so i called an administrator about him and he banned me soon after

3.) Tell us why we should get rid of you:
I just wanted to report the user when calladmin, but I got confused and could have found the wrong reason, but the next thing I know is prohibited.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Okay, so you were banned because the admin didn't see Starck do anything and you didn't respond when the admin asked you about the report. However, after checking Starck's messages, I can see he did say that. Keep in mind some things, though:
  1. This is an English-speaking community, and so you need to use English when using text- or voice-chat.
  2. "Fuck you" isn't bad enough for staff to take action. I would recommend using /ignore, and only reporting if they say worse insults.
  3. After making a report, look out for staff who are talking to you in text-chat.
Anyway, I will unban you.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.