Accepted I am very idiotic of what I did months ago In wonderland.tf Achievement engineer server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

viaze

Feb 15, 2021
Hey there admins of Wonderland.tf!, I've been ban for quite too long, about like... 9 months or so. I just wanna say please unban me, I know i did a very foolish move and saying racist words to the discord servers and wonderland.tf tf2 servers, and I'm here today to apologize for my activity, I wasn't in a mood that day, I knew i shouldve just put my rage on someone instead of putting my rage through tf2 and wonderland.tf servers, so please admin.. unban me, I know i broke the rules like, racism, bullying, swearing and more, but PLEASE! I will behave this time, I will try and not to break the rules of the server policy. (steamid= U:1:312054524) thank you for understanding me..

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
Alright to start off

You were intially only going to be silence for such as here
Screenshot 2021 02 15 234220

I dig even deeper i found that you actively Advertise none wonderland server or their Partners (EU Studs, Elysium and The brew Crew) by sharing ips to that particular server
Screenshot 2021 02 15 234047

You also Bind spammed Alot
Screenshot 2021 02 15 234128

and here i found a picture that can sum up all my three points
Screenshot 2021 02 15 234202

Considerding the Fact that you are also banned of our discord which i presume this account is you
Screenshot 2021 02 15 234607

I've been ban for quite too long, about like... 9 month
I find that fact is simply Quite a lie
https://wonderland.tf/threads/report-toxic-player.16708/
That above is the report that got you your permaban
That was back in December and that was 2 /3 months ago

I wasn't in a mood that day
Surely when all those screenshots above are from a 3 day period and the discord ban was enacted on the 27th of november

I want you to give me a good reason why we should unban you considering your Extensive history and your toxic behaviour on our servers.

viaze

Feb 15, 2021
Alright to start off

I dig even deeper i found that you actively Advertise none wonderland server or their Partners (EU Studs, Elysium and The brew Crew) by sharing ips to that particular server

Considerding the Fact that you are also banned of our discord which i presume this account is you

Surely when all those screenshots above are from a 3 day period and the discord ban was enacted on the 27th of november

I want you to give me a good reason why we should unban you considering your Extensive history and your toxic behaviour on our server

Alright to start off

I want you to give me a good reason why we should unban you considering your Extensive history and your toxic behaviour on our servers.
Alright look heres the reason, I may got the month wrong but that was long ago and I have a bad memory of remembering something and about the N word thing, my brain was just like and in discord "YOOO IM GOING TO SAY THE N WORD WATCH THIS LOOOL" I thought it was funny and all but apparently i got report for it, I didn't expect someone to report it but I deserve it because I'm insulting the people who is offended by the racist word I've spew out my mouth, and yes the part where i just say the hard R word many times is because I'm just a sweaty tryharder who just wants attention, and I also did not knew that advertising MGE servers would get a ban, I was just lost there, I didn't know what were the rules are, I may have skipped the rules that have popped up my screen after joining but I just skip it and play the game, I've just come to make an appeal because the servers I've been are just so toxic and It is offending me, now I know why me saying hard N and R just offends people that much, I know theres bunch of fun servers but the only fun server for me right now is achievement engineer because the players are nice and stuff but theres alot tryharder like me, but about the hard R tho some of the hard R are just furious things, I promise.. I will not and never try to break the rules of wonderland.tf and If i did, be my guest and do what you have to do for the servers rule..

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
If you ever advertise none wonderland servers or one that we are partnered with ( EU Studs, Elysium, and The brew crew) You will be permabanned again with no chance for appeal

You will be silenced/banned if you continue being toxic /Racist after this appeal

For your discord ban You will need to make a separate appeal

You will be unbanned shortly

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.