Accepted I believe I got guardbanned unfairly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2020
We were about to play box game, the warden even said go inside red side box game. But then, he put a here marker on the start of minefield ( it was bomb rush to all my here warkers day), and the here marker never popped on my screen so I could be warned that they were gonna go somewhere else. I was beside minefield, so I was beside this here marker, so when 5 reds rushed me to kill me cause I was baiting, I never knew I was baiting. So I killed 4 of them until guards told me to stop, ad I didnt know why, until they told me that I was beside a here marker, which again, I didnt know about. And an admin was precent during this whole ordeal. So when he saw this he didnt hesitate to guardban me. And I even cleared my side of the story, but he didnt care. Then I kept asking in chat how to make an appeal in this website, and the admin helped me on the getting on the website part, but when I asked how to make an appeal he typed "!ignore specific". Like 2 days ago I just got unguardbanned ( the reason was mass freekill which I did do ). That guardban was fair but it also happened last year. When I finally got unguardbanned I was happy to be a blue again and enjoy this game. But that all ended when this cold hearted admin guardbanned me today. Please, if any admin could give me a second chance I would gladly appreciate it.

Aug 10, 2020
You are guard banned for 120 minutes, of which 111 minutes remain. This ban was instated by Profit | wln.tf, with the reason: Freekilling
Post automatically merged:

Is there any way you can help me?

Last edited:

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
Firstly, saying I didn't hesitate wouldn't be true, I did give you a chance to explain your side and you would repeat that you didn't see the here marker, also, I never did !ignore on you, you may have confused me with someone else. I do think you made an honest mistake.

Aug 10, 2020
Oh yea im stupid, you did let me explain myself. But why cant you retract the guardban? I never saw the here marker.
Post automatically merged:

Like I just got unguardbanned like 2 days ago hoping that I could have some fun again. Could you please remove the guardban?

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Mods can't handle forum appeals, hence why Profit didn't lift the guardban himself.

Appeal accepted. If you are still guardbanned, let me know through Discord, forums, or Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.