Declined I can join again after so much time I have been banned, but I think it is unjustified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handyman

Oct 1, 2018
I now regularly join Polish servers and it's fun and what strikes me is that I only saw one time that someone was hacking while I know that server for six months and with your servers you have to deal with hackers every day. and even several times a day probably because you kick and banish innocent players, anyway I may join in your servers you have nothing to lose, I have never hacked on my account, I always play fair and I do not cause any inconvenience so why are you so stingy just let me play in your servers I play tf2 and everyone is right who does not cause a nuisance right to join in public servers

Reactions: Emperorj

Handyman

Oct 1, 2018
This my steam profiel not primium but I have this profile a verry long time sinds 2013 and it's a clean profile without cheating and vac ban so I do not understand the whole problem and can join all servers except your servers so look safely

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
You were banned because your alt was banned for hacking as explained last time, and we have a 0 tolerance for hacking. It doesn't help you were banned shortly after the account hacking was banned and you have 2 other bans for trying to avoid your original duplicate account ban. We will not be unbanning you, and please stop making appeals as again you can't prove your claim and we have no tolerance for hacking.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.