Declined I didnt know whats going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonzterPlayz

May 17, 2018
hey i got banned from your guys server and i want to explain what happend.So i was playing tf2 while i noticed that one of my friend asked me if i wanted to play tf2 with him and i sayd so soory im not online right now.so than he sayd uhhh dude u are and i was confused so i as booting up my computer and loading tf2. i noticed that some of my items are renamed or gone so i was scared and than i wanted to join another server but i got banned there too and i noticed on a other server it says on my ban thingy that i have multiple accounts and thats not true! i even wrote with other server (not your servers) owners and they unbanned me! i'd really appreciate it if you unbann me (gamertag:MonzterPlayz) have a nice night/day.! Ps: i love your server guys <3 why would i get banned if i had no other bans

MonzterPlayz

May 17, 2018
1) https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:238441343&advType=steamid&Submit

2) hey i got banned from your guys server and i want to explain what happend.So i was playing tf2 while i noticed that one of my friend asked me if i wanted to play tf2 with him and i sayd so soory im not online right now.so than he sayd uhhh dude u are and i was confused so i as booting up my computer and loading tf2. i noticed that some of my items are renamed or gone so i was scared and than i wanted to join another server but i got banned there too and i noticed on a other server it says on my ban thingy that i have multiple accounts and thats not true! i even wrote with other server (not your servers) owners and they unbanned me! i'd really appreciate it if you unbann me (gamertag:MonzterPlayz)so i tink a hacker did something in my account so yeah have a nice night/day.

3) well i am familie friendly, i dont curse at people, i dont sexualy harras people, i dont mic spamm inapropiat stuff, And The impaortant thing is taht i DONT SCAMM!! and i dont hack!

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You were banned for avoiding a ban for aimbot on an alternate account, this being within less than 30 minutes of a timeframe.

Original ban: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText= STEAM_0:0:437343273&Submit=Search

Given the proximity of time between the bans, the same IP, and your explanation not providing any good possibility besides you being the culprit in this situation, I'm inclined to believe you cheated on a throwaway alt account and then tried avoiding that ban on your main account. I'll allow you to provide a defense, however.

MonzterPlayz

May 17, 2018
so i dont get unbanned? oh and btw i did the appeal wrong i made another one that is right.and why did i get banned in my main account if some asshole steals my ip and made an account with my ip in it!! (soory for the langauge)

Status
Not open for further replies.