• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined I don’t know if this has been suggested yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladdleco

Forum Extremist
Jul 2, 2018
France (Baguette Land)
I mean see people chat logs is for admins and we can't have every ppl have this "power". I think the way it is rn is the most effective way. If your application get refused, it is your fault only and no one else. Admins decline apps because it lacks of something or the member who wants to get to staff member isn't good enough.
I don't see why we should see other people chat logs, I don't see the point actually.

ckswarey wln.tf

Sep 30, 2018
I mean see people chat logs is for admins and we can't have every ppl have this "power". I think the way it is rn is the most effective way. If your application get refused, it is your fault only and no one else. Admins decline apps because it lacks of something or the member who wants to get to staff member isn't good enough.
I don't see why we should see other people chat logs, I don't see the point actually.
I forgot to mention proof on the suggestion.
Because for people to have proof why it was declined.
If you don’t know what i’m Talking pm me if you want.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
To my knowledge chat logs are mainly an admin privilege as they can be used between users to target eachother. Independent users don't have any need for other's chat-logs anyway, as staff are the ones who sort out rule-breaking caught in them. Neither should one worry about what's in their own chat logs supposing they are concious of their own actions and know what they've said and how acceptable/improper it is (which I would hope for a staff applicant).

Status
Not open for further replies.