Invalid I got banned because of apparent racism. (i wasn't racist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thot-a-Roo

Jan 15, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
(my ban isn’t stated on the forum, for some reason, but my steam account is linked to my profile)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Soooo… on the 14th of January 2020, my three-day ban because of apparent homophobia (Due to a joke in Club Glod) expired and I played a round. In that round I explained why I got banned and (stupidly) quoted that said joke, to explain my ban. Today, the 15th of January 2020, I got on the Jailbreak server again (94.130.49.180:27016 is the IP) and realized, that I got banned for “racism”

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I didn’t mean any discomfort, disrespect or racism on that day. I get and accept my mistakes. Making that joke was tasteless, and quoting it again (even though I am not homophobic, due to my homosexuality) was stupid. I promise I’ll get myself under control. I am sorry for discomforting anyone with my behavior.

~ sincerely, Thot-a-Roo

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I agree that the ban's reasoning should have been "homophobia" not "racism," but that doesn't seem to matter much here since you understand why you were banned. However,
I didn’t mean any discomfort, disrespect or racism on that day.
Screenshot 20200115 191230 HTML Viewer
Calling the admin who banned you a "snowflake" doesn't seem to be respectful.

Your ban has expired, but honestly I would have extended it to one week if it was ongoing. Your homophobia there doesn't seem to be from innocently explaining a joke like you seemingly portray. Rather, it looks to be just you complaining about the ban.

If anything else like this happens again, the ban will be one week and be irrevocable. I do hope that you can get yourself "under control," as you say in the appeal.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.