Accepted I got banned out of the blue for sharing an IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asiliria

Sep 13, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Steam account is linked with my profile

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I read on bans.wonderland.tf that I shared a server outside of WL. Earlier I invited someone to the WL MGE server because APG's Event Room wasn't suitable for a duel.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I remember reading the rules, saying "You shall not advertise any WL server". I usually only share servers because I invite my friends somewhere else to play, and I never advertise any server. If this means not to share any server entirely, then I will share the servers over a DM.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You were reported for spam. After checking your recent chat-logs, I saw you sharing the IP's to TF2SS MGE servers.

I read on bans.wonderland.tf that I shared a server outside of WL. Earlier I invited someone to the WL MGE server because APG's Event Room wasn't suitable for a duel.
~
I remember reading the rules, saying "You shall not advertise any WL server". I usually only share servers because I invite my friends somewhere else to play, and I never advertise any server. If this means not to share any server entirely, then I will share the servers over a DM.
I saw you were also sharing IP's to other Wonderland servers, which is fine. The issue is that you were sharing IP's to servers not of us or any of our partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.