Declined I got falsely banned..

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingly

Aug 30, 2020
Hi, this morning I hopped on tf2 and decided to join a surf server on wonderland.tf. I got a pop up saying I have been banned. I checked what type of ban on the wonderland.tf ban list and it said that I avoided punishment or I was cheating. I wasn't cheating at all, AND I recently just got unbanned. Why would I ever cheat again? I got banned a while ago for cheating and I extremely regret it. Plus, I got unbanned, there is no way I could avoid punishment when I got unbanned. Either I'm missing something, or I got falsely banned, if you could please unban me it would mean the world to me. Thank you.

Post automatically merged:

I'm pretty sure I got banned because last night I was sitting on top of a surf ramp on surf_air_arena as sniper killing and headshotting everyone, maybe somebody reported me of cheating,

Last edited:

wingly

Aug 30, 2020
As a joke I set my name as youtube.com/d3fc0n6 for around 10 minutes yesterday to prank some people in casual. There are bots going around named youtube.com/d3fc0n6 that are actually cheating, and I thought it would be funny to see if people kicked me because of my name. After that I renamed by account back to Major Richard Winters. I have no correlation with that youtube channel at all, I also did not cheat while my name was youtube.com/d3fc0n6, I changed my name just for laughs and just in casual.

Aubrey☆

Forum Activist
Jun 24, 2020
As a joke I set my name as youtube.com/d3fc0n6 for around 10 minutes yesterday to prank some people in casual. There are bots going around named youtube.com/d3fc0n6 that are actually cheating, and I thought it would be funny to see if people kicked me because of my name. After that I renamed by account back to Major Richard Winters. I have no correlation with that youtube channel at all, I also did not cheat while my name was youtube.com/d3fc0n6, I changed my name just for laughs and just in casual.
ok, Besides that, do you have any correlation to this steam account? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199204233968

Aubrey☆

Forum Activist
Jun 24, 2020
Yes, I do. It was an account that I cheated on over a year ago. I have been unbanned for that reason, you can check my messages.
so after looking into your accounts, I've found multiple accounts under your IP hat have been banned for cheating a lot more recently than a year ago ( the account I linked to you earlier.) With this I cannot accept your appeal.
Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.