Player Swagy
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:83262465
Steam3 ID [U:1:166524930]
Steam Community 76561198126790658
Invoked on 08-17-18 22:53
Block length 1 d
Expires on 08-18-18 22:53
ReasonStaff Disrespect, Not helping warden, pointless arguing
Blocked fromWeb BanTotal Blocks9 (search)
So lemme break down shortly what each of those "offenses" mean (in time order).
[Not helping warden] I was with the freeday whilst the warden was hunting down rebeller. I was spy so i argued that i couldnt do much, but willingly started hunting for the rebelling demoman. To which the admin picks me up and throws me into a cat, where he then tells me how he was gonna "perma guard ban me" (frussles i think the admin was), when i tried to explain over voice chat, he refused to listen to my opinion and simply said "deads off mic or ill mute".[pointless arguing..? mkay.] I said one word in chat. I called him salty. [staff disrespect... real mature] To which - he gags and mutes me, renders me to the equivelent of a potato for an entire day. Frussles, i dont know if this kinda admin abuse was a joke, but im still currently muted and gagged for an entire day on my favourite tf2 server network. No surf, minecraft map, jb, nothing. So thanks.
(btw if you need to question people, sayori - chan [vip] and consuela [staff], saw it happen. they witnessed it all)
To the admin reading this, I hope not frussles because that wouldnt be ideal to the appeal, please see this clear admin abuse and ungag and unmute me. I wish to play the server i oh so dearly love and not be made a potato.

-Swagy <3

Reactions: GSandeS

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright I've talked to both sides of the story.

[Not helping warden] I was with the freeday whilst the warden was hunting down rebeller. I was spy so i argued that i couldnt do much, but willingly started hunting for the rebelling demoman.
Well allegedly you were doing this over the course of two warden deaths, and just jumping around/talking with him. While it wasn't the most helpful thing, I think it's the warden's responsibility to order you if you are needed to do something else more important. Our rules cover that you shouldn't be disobeying warden's orders, you weren't really disobeying any orders and you were serving a purpose, and not being completely useless. So I will narrowly side with you on this.

To which the admin picks me up and throws me into a cat, where he then tells me how he was gonna "perma guard ban me" (frussles i think the admin was), when i tried to explain over voice chat, he refused to listen to my opinion and simply said "deads off mic or ill mute".[pointless arguing..? mkay.]
He did this because you were constantly talking over others. While you were rule breaking by doing that, and later using mic whilst dead (which from what I can see you've had many punishments for and should know better by now), staff aren't permitted to slay for what is a relatively minor mutable offense (so essentially, you shouldn't have been dead in the first place).

I said one word in chat. I called him salty. [staff disrespect... real mature] To which - he gags and mutes me, renders me to the equivelent of a potato for an entire day. Frussles, i dont know if this kinda admin abuse was a joke, but im still currently muted and gagged for an entire day on my favourite tf2 server network. No surf, minecraft map, jb, nothing. So thanks.
074f8a24aaf0ef8002b980cd1b002868.png

Doesn't seem like you just said salty. Although Frussly wasn't going through the right course of action here as I explained above, I will have to side with him on this on the fact that disrespect is never permitted, even if you disagree with what a staff member is doing.

Altogether Frussly was in the wrong for some of his actions done here, which he will be reprimanded for. Though, I do not want to justify your disrespectful behavior either from that, again disrespect is never permitted under any circumstances. Given this and the fact that the silence has long expired, I'll close this appeal and resolve anything with Frussly.

Closed.

Reactions: Swagy
Status
Not open for further replies.