Accepted i have been banned from wonderland in general and i'd like to appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

a humble cat

Jan 4, 2020
hello admins/owners of wonderland. i'd like to start off by saying that my behaviour was very childish of me and that i wanted to ask for forgiveness for what i've had done. i have been banned for a while and since wonderland has control over practically all the trade_plaza_2 servers ive had my lack of fun and i want to ask you guys for forgiveness cause honestly, i've had been banned for quite a while i don't remember why i did get banned, but please forgive me, people who are forgiven aren't forgiven because they earn forgiveness but because others are merciful and i hope its the ladder in this case, i feel very bad for what i've done because i do have a slight memory of what i used to do generally on most servers, but i truly do hope that ive changed for the ebst and that we can turn teh page just this once for my specific phase in life, sorry again and thank you for answering.

a humble cat

Jan 4, 2020
sorry about that. im back, erm hello eight, i'm i'll be the most straight up i can be with you so that there are no missunderstandings as this is a sticky situation i found myself into but.. I have NEVER! ever cheated in my entire 2000 hours of playing team fortress 2, and i think you May have me confused, or that i may have gotten wrongfully accused, if you want to you can check my steam rep as i am not a cheater, not even Delfy level exploits. Also erm i don't recognize that account, or name, i have never had an alt in my entire game career, this is my one and single account. pls understand that i'm not trying to lie in the slightest and i will give insight if theres any doubt of my testemony.

a humble cat

Jan 4, 2020
ah well, i suppose i have been using VPN's much more recently as it breaks the firewall of my school's wifi ;P. but i doubt that i had been using a vpn during the moment i got banned. There IS a chance that i could have since i do remember having windscribe VPN on my pc for a while, i could've accidentally let it on when i had used it for torrenting (don't ask why pls i feel bad about my past). and then i started playing tf2 while the vpn was on, its just my presumtion though.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
There IS a chance that i could have since i do remember having windscribe VPN on my pc for a while, i could've accidentally let it on when i had used it for torrenting (don't ask why pls i feel bad about my past). and then i started playing tf2 while the vpn was on, its just my presumtion though.
That seems to be what happened here, as your ban is registered with a VPN IP.

So, I will unban you. However, I'm unbanning you with the expectation you won't cause anymore trouble for us. You have a lot of bans for racism and so you will be banned if you continue that type of behavior.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.