I just wanna say thanks to these people

Vibeprounder999

May 6, 2020
C o o l.

Also, by the sound of the title and the ending of the thread, are you leaving Wonderland? If so, that sucks but it's up to you! :)

🦅 🐦 🐧

No im not leaving wln.tf Until i have done all these things

1. get 1 billion credits

2. being a MOD in the community

3. well known [ im already well known in JB sevrers] but i wanna be well known to the whole community

4. Reach more then 1k subs by doing wln.tf videos

5. and get Unban from wln.tf discord

Ive still got a long way

Last edited:

HIMA_

Forum Activist
Aug 8, 2019
Egypt
No im not leaving wln.tf Until i have done all these things

1. get 1 billion credits

2. being a MOD in the community

3. well known [ im already well known in JB sevrers] but i wanna be well known to the whole community

4. Reach more then 1k subs by doing wln.tf videos

5. and get Unban from wln.tf discord

Ive still got a long way
Sorry if i'm being rude to you but..

1. I'm playing jb since 2019 and i'm still having 500k credits, I don't think no one will get 1 billion credits.

2- Being a Admin/Moderator is not easy, and i don't think you are ready for staff

3- Sorry for say that but you are well known as a rule-breaker, a good reputation wont be hard to re-achieve.

4- Trolling admins/Moderator is not fun, To be honest, your isolation is justified

I don't try to be rude or something like that, I'm telling a truth, In my opinion I don't think you get one of the lists!

Reactions: Redds

Swampfire

Amphetamine'd
Jun 13, 2018
India,Hyderbad
Sorry if i'm being rude to you but..

1. I'm playing jb since 2019 and i'm still having 500k credits, I don't think no one will get 1 billion credits.

2- Being a Admin/Moderator is not easy, and i don't think you are ready for staff

3- Sorry for say that but you are well known as a rule-breaker, a good reputation wont be hard to re-achieve.

4- Trolling admins/Moderator is not fun, To be honest, your isolation is justified

I don't try to be rude or something like that, I'm telling a truth, In my opinion I don't think you get one of the lists!
i am here since 2018 and have 58k (because i donated to people UwU)