I might leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipers_

Jul 22, 2021
I've been in this community for atleast a year now, it started off with beaming smiles and wonders of curiosity but over time the hate and drama with staff is starting to affect me. It pains me everyday when someone goes to far with the hate, it pains me when I get punished for the littlest of reasons to the point where their is no support. It's gotten to the point where im getting shunned by the admins and getting hate more. I'm considering quitting if it gets worse but because I love jailbreak too much. It is just for now, a thought.

Reactions: Hypernova

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2019
>18
The thread basically alr said pretty much all the points I already wanted to say. So just try to change from this bad streak with the community of trying the niftiest & annoying orders for the simple reason of annoying jb players & others within the community by giving your "updates" as to when & how long the orders are. I'm honestly fine with you being in the community if you were legitimately willing to at least try to change from this. You aren't. Doing this really isn't impressing anyone (maybe Poopy Joe :/ ) or having the "experience of a lifetime" by doing this.
One quick note;
en fucking leave, no one cares you are an annoying cunt you do it for attention,

relax

Lux

Celebrity
Feb 26, 2021
a land far, far away
then fucking leave, no one cares you are an annoying cunt you do it for attention, and the community would be better without you, bye 👋
Bro chill...
basil-basil-omori.gif

Stelle

BIG WINS 🤑🤑🤑
Banned
★ Donor ★
Sep 25, 2021
h
snipers_, not only are you **incredibly** annoying to most, if not all of the wln community, you're also just extremely immature and incompetent. you constantly make long orders that nobody understands, you also get the the entire blu/red team muted for the whole round just because you won't shut up. now yes, i do respect you as a person, i have no reason not to, i just dislike you and your actions. maybe if you actually tried to improve rather than to impress wipeout and poopy joe, perhaps we (as the wln community) would stop hating you so much.

thats my take on this

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Hello there, Snipers!
So far, with my interactions with you hasn’t been bad, I’ve only had rare occurrences when it came to having a conversation with you so that may be the reason of a fine response but nonetheless, I respect you and everyone despite their actions. What I do advice you is to rather than leave the community is to take a break, try to come more informally in a standard the people giving you hate will change their mind with the rude comments.
I wish you good luck if you consider to take my advice.

Also for the people that recently made some unpleasant comments, I’m sure you guys realise this wouldn’t be helpful, I’d suggest giving a motivated response or a response that will help snipers on staying because I believe we shouldn’t lose members for the reason like this, after all this is a video game. That’s pretty much it from my part, thanks!

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Snipers.

I don't hate everyone but, when it comes to you bringing drama and wanna fight with others unnecessary, it's just started to make me feel I want to help you. However, I don't think it will work out as I assume that you don't really care and want to fight anyway. Your behavior is just getting worse than the days I've played with you on the jailbreak server. I advise you do what Beetleplex said.

You still have time to improve yourself and I know you can do it.

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
hi there
I don't know you much cuz I don't even play JB/TF2 but I've seen you multiple times on the wln Discord.
I suggest you take a break from the online world if you are feeling a lil bit down. It is OK sometimes to be a little bit immature and childish but also, you have to think that 'all actions have consequences'.
If you felt bad about people hating you on the internet, then imagine what will happen IRL if society started rejecting someone. (in general). Would you act like that in school, on the streets, at home or at work? (sry, idk your age)
This platform is a Community. It's like a society. People bond here, make new friends, talk, share and even fight/curse each other, talk behind other's back and talk crap because that's what society is.
Be strong and good luck!

Apr 30, 2020
Um this discussion is a little too much...

I think this should be closed cuz toxicity
I have no comment on your opinion,but i like your pfp
Post automatically merged:

Ow wow man sorry to hear that a guy that takes a TF2 Jailbreak as seriously as his mothers death, "got his staff application rigged" and is generally just a hated member for many reasons I dont feel like going over is leaving oh no!!!

Archie Sonic Solos You As Well

dimmy

Popular Member
Jan 24, 2020
man it really isn't wonderland unless there's some kind of drama going on
i cannot tell if this is what u wanted or not lol, riley might be right about the attention thing ngl
i haven't talked to you in quite a while, but from i've seen, it seems like you've changed drastically
maybe consider focusing on something else for a while, like school or something, will prob benefit you way more than playing on wonderland ever will

Mann Of Security

Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2020
I personally have nothing against you its just you are really rude and unbearable in JB and on the discord to deal with, you make life hell for everyone who crosses your path and your own actions got you here. Not the admins fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.