i personaly think Lolichu shouldnt become an admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibeprounder999

May 6, 2020
I feel like he is abusing his powers i dont take proof with me because i dont know how to But i think he shouldnt if This WHOLE community wants we can Vote i dont mind i wonder what people think about him i recommend we vote and listen to the community he is using his powers unnecessary and He isnt doing his job properly he isnt kinda nor friendly he doesn't really help I have never seen him do anything for this community this deserve better admin Like Daddy TK or walnuts or eight because this community is really nice i dont feel like making Lolichu an admin is the right thing

If u look at the comment people are saying he is a bad admin i dont think this community deserve it Thanks for reading I hope we can vote because listen to this community and what people Is the best dont u agree admins

• Haha
Reactions: Darky and Hypernova

Darky

The Sinister Blade
★ Donor ★
Oct 6, 2018
If someone gets banned/Kicked or punished in any way, then for example they find what admin did it, of course they will decide to go into their proifle and comment that stuff, it's all out of anger.

Out of personal experience of me seeing Lolichu in servers & on discord, Lolichu is a chill person, doesn't "abuse powers" and actually takes care of rule breakers, last time 5 people we're banned after I reported them for their racial slurs and other offences. Personally I see that Lolichu takes responsibility of what they are meant to do.

P.S there was really no need for the post in the first place. :kathype:

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
I want to start this by pointing out that @Lolichu is already an admin, I'm not sure if you think otherwise, but by the title alone I would assume you believe they are a Moderator.

If you would like to report staff abuse you can contact @Madi about it, I would recommend recording games if you want to get proof of staff abuse.

As for the comments on his profile, it's hard to tell how genuine they would be, staff members generally have to deal with quite a bit of hate, especially from users that have been punished by said admin.

Reactions: Hypernova and Redds

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
ummm im gonna start by saying that all the staff members are chill if you get to know them. I haven't see any of the staff members abuse their powers nor have i seen them be an asshole for no reason, so i think you should get to know him a bit better and im sure that your opinion on him would change. Before you say anything else about any other staff member just remember that everybody has a bad day and you never know if he was having a bad day and was tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.