I want to be a kool kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerFox101

Aug 5, 2018
Hello, i'm new to this you might not know who i i'm but i'm the dumb kid that thinks that this is where you apply for staff (hopefully)
But i really want to see whats it like to be staff on tf2 the only down side is that i never had moderator, admin, super admin, owner, on tf2 before
and this will be a rocky road for me if i do get staff or if any other staff members will want to help me become the best i can.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Welcome!

However let me give you a piece of advice: If you are just joining the community to become staff then you shouldn't apply. You should want to join a community & be apart of it, get to know the other members, participate on the forums & servers, etc. because you genuinely like the community and want to help it out. If you are just joining to become staff, then that portrays you as powerhungry and you most likely won't get accepted as a mod anyway.

Captain Maxxy

Perfect Member
★ Donor ★
May 10, 2018
If you like the community you should play on our servers a lot, talk with people on our discord and spend time with other people in the community for a good amount of time and then and only then can you start thinking about applying if you want to help the community out.

Staff isn't there just to punish rulebreakers, they are there to make the community better for everyone as a whole.
So if you join just so you can become an admin then you are missing the point of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.