Invalid i was banned literally because i killed another player

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbZtraK

Apr 1, 2020
OK so what happened was i was on a zombie server (Wonderland ZOMBIE ESCAPE - CUSTOM! - FREE ITEMS!) at around 18:25 GMT on the 1/4/2020 and i am a frequent player on the server commonly joining everyday and i had contact with this player in previous games but i was playing a match and managed to infect him from behind of course catching him off guard he repeated to say slurs like "FUCK OFF!" and generally rude terms but then on the next round he initiated a vote-ban on me for no reason apart from the assumption that he was mad enough to be ban for winning.

the name of the banner is General Omar (i am unaware of his steam identification)
my steam name is: AbZtraK
my steam ID is: 76561198860509050

i will be happy to supply more information if needed

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Vote-bans last 45 minutes, however if you think you were falsely vote-banned please bring it up in reports if you have sufficient evidence and another staff member will look into it for you.

The report section can be found here: https://wonderland.tf/forums/reports.13/
Please make sure you read all the READ ME threads and post all the evidence you have if you report the user.

As the ban has expired, I will be closing this thread, feel free to contact me on Discord - Raziel#5984 - if you require any further assistance.
Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.