Declined I was wrongly banned for racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireman

Jun 28, 2020
I was playing jailbreak with my friends and I said "next round everyone go engineer, we dont wanna see any classes like demoman, snipers, or any spies" and I got banned for saying that when someone else on the server was fine when they said "yeah you dont wanna end up like george floyd"

I would like the admin who banned me or the person who reported me to be banned for 1 day like I was

Attachments

• nice ban.PNG
    nice ban.PNG
    15.2 KB · Views: 10

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Why did you just repost what you said on the other thread? As shown in the chat-logs screenshot, you said the n-word, and you were also making provocative comments towards others, hence your ban.

fireman

Jun 28, 2020
send the screenshot of me saying the n word?
Post automatically merged:

Why did you just repost what you said on the other thread? As shown in the chat-logs screenshot, you said the n-word, and you were also making provocative comments towards others, hence your ban.
I reposted it because it was in the wrong spot, I thought you were a bot because you completely disregarded what I said, I didnt say anything racist, and there was no proof of me saying anything racist.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
0t9KLng.png

fireman

Jun 28, 2020
1st off thats not even a racist slur when I'm black and I say the n word with an "a"
2nd the ban said it was for saying "no demoman"
3rd really...? on the surf server it was me my friend and some random kid who didnt even say anything about it or tell me to stop
4th I said it once and no one there was offended
5th I was reported for saying "no demoman" on a completely different server

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
2nd the ban said it was for saying "no demoman"
The ban says it's for, "Racism and provoking". I don't see anywhere saying that it was for that "no Demoman" remark, and considering that I placed the ban, I think I'd know.

1st off thats not even a racist slur when I'm black and I say the n word with an "a"
That is a slur. It may not be offensive or racist to you, but it is a racial slur. We do not tolerate any use of slurs or variations on slurs. If you want, you can read up on our Rules & Info.

3rd really...? on the surf server it was me my friend and some random kid who didnt even say anything about it or tell me to stop
4th I said it once and no one there was offended
What you said there was less than a day ago, and it clearly broke our rules, so you were punished for it.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I'm not having this argument. We disallow slurs and variations on slurs and so you were fairly punished for using one. You can wait out your ban.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.