Accepted I would like to be unbanned (or to be shown evidence at least)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonos agmen

Feb 5, 2021
1. STEAM_0:1:118955233
2. I'm not sure when my offence occurred, I can't provide all that many details, other than I was playing a jailbreak server, I played guard for a bit, then swapped to inmate after I was autobalanced and stuck there. I used my mic to play as warden on a different server than the one I was on, but otherwise I only used my mic to do callouts as a guard or just goof around and sometimes call out freekill/holes in orders to exploit. (aka running to a different blue line then the warden had intended if they hadn't specified). I'm not sure when I was being "homophobic" and what my other offenses were (see my ban here https://bans.wonderland.tf/).
3. I don't necessarily want to be unbanned, but I'd like to at least see proof of my offenses. I don't recall any, but that being said, to be honest I don't really pay attention that much. just seeing what I'd typed or hearing what I'd said would be enough for me.
anyways, I'm not really a homophobe. If I'd ever said anything rude it wouldn't be to hurt them or any other lgbt people (or at least for them specifically being lgbt.)

TLDR: I don't hate gay people

Last edited:

Sezei

most inactive staff as of now
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
Hello there.
Just wanted to mention this;

I'm unsure if it was intentional or not but it looks like this was the reason you got banned.

I won't be the one handling the appeal, but I still wanted to mention this.

Status
Not open for further replies.