TF2 I'm kinda new to wonderland.tf

Jun 18, 2020
Welcome to the forums section of Wonderland!

Your best bet to get your name out there and to get friends to be active in the discord server which you can join here: Wonderland.tf Official Server
Another good way is to be active in the game servers. Combat surf, trade servers and 2fort/turbine are your best servers to get in with alot of players. they normally become active around 11 PM CST to midnight before player base dies off.
Remember, certain plugins and shop items may not be available on all servers, NY is best for the Items plugin to work. IL has some weapons available in the weps menu but all aren't.
Store items vary from server to server, it does not matter on region.
Credit drops can vary from server to server, some server will give more credits than others. Achievement Engineer servers are best for getting credits fast. And if you're good with math, the random math questions can be good for creds aswell.

Well, I think that's it, you should be good, best of luck to you, and have fun on your future endeavors.
You can shoot me a friend request on discord at -Raze009-#7450 if you need further help with stuff!