Not open for further replies.

Inspector Pootis

Jailbreak Enthusiast
Sep 21, 2019
Poland
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
Tadeusz Norek#5680

2.) What happened?
I have been banned after receiving two warnings for speaking in #report-to-staff channel.Without filling out a report.

3.) Why should we unban you?
I think i should be unbanned because i miss the overall Discord Wonderland community.Also i will slowly come back to tf2/wln servers and i would like to report it on Discord rather then using call system.

Hope you will have a great day.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
I'm just going to leave a comment on this.

Inspector posted a comment on the occasion that was unnecessary such as these
2D2CA67B E0DA 4CF7 8E72 D9FF6172A0907D4E7EC2 9EB0 486D B300 B7788391CEB4FE5A7C2D 276A 49ED A59B CE59864E8F6B

And had been warned numerous times before (not to mention being former staff) to not speak in there, and I thought should be banned but because the several warnings weren’t the most serious or reasonable like “get out” or “go away” it was decided I would give a final warning saying any further issues in report to staff would result in a ban. Inspector really just got off with a formality and lucky a last chance was even given. However inspector decided to not take my warning and attempted to “mini-mod” by attempting to warn a player to calm down even though 1) that is not something a member should be dealing with 100% staffs job, 2) a staff has actually dealt with the player you just decided to try to add on which was unnecessary and I noticed could have easily provoked an argument with the other member (which is why it’s a staffs job). Not to mention you also made the comment 3 minutes after the situation.

Lastly to add it still hasn’t been a week since the ban, and due to the fact I made it clear you weren’t to talk in report to staff without a report or you will get banned I don’t think you should be given a chance yet due to already been given a chance. However that’s my opinion and I’ll leave it up for another staff member review this and decide.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
Given what Ray said, I would like you to wait a bit. You have, after all, been given enough warnings, given the circumstances, that you should know better. Let staff do their stuff. That is why we have the position we do. We obviously did not think you should be handling it, so do not do it as a regular member. Do you have anything to say to that before my decision?

Status
Not open for further replies.