Resolved Is there a way to not get auto-balanced every round?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spl@sh

May 24, 2020
This might be a dumb question but I've noticed some players will always be able to stay on Blu no matter what and never get auto-balanced, for me I'll be on Blu if I somehow don't get auto-balanced which is the usual outcome, but as soon as a player from Red switches to Blu or a new player joins, the next round I'm switched to Red, I know on some servers they have some sort of "Microphone Verifying" system, maybe this sort of thing would be a good addition?

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Whilst ultimately a kind gesture and a lovely suggestion, WLN operates on a fair chance type of system to attempt to give players even chances to play on either team. One of the perks to donating for vip or vip+ (depending on what price you'd be willing to pay in keys or even just plain cash) is to be favored to stay on one team, namely blue for jailbreak. Aside from also managing to get a position on staff, we don't currently employ alternate methods to secure a spot on a team.

If it helps at all though, if a player is manually muted or gagged (hell, even a full silence) they automatically will be made to play on red on jailbreak until their communication restriction is lifted.

tl;dr: we're not so eager to employ a mic verification plugin as we have a system set up ourselves to cover it, and donating for vip ranks will give you a better chance of staying on blu on jailbreak. You can't be fully immune, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.