Is valve even concerned about TF2 anymore?

Ill be honest, normally i go on 3 month hiatuses on all my games, TF2 not being any different. thus being said, does Valve still not give a shit about TF2? I haven't really seen or heard of any major improvements or changes, even small changes like weapon buffs and stuff. If they are starting to care then that's great but...?

12b3163555c670c239abcd31455e3a00

• Haha
Reactions: Hypernova

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
Tf2 is valuable because of its economy. Valve already showed their concern for the game when they fixed the unusual bug a little while ago. They did a great job as well, I must say. Unfortunately, there isn't much they can add to the game anymore, hence the few big updates. As to where the heavy update is, its anybody's guess.

Reactions: sowon and Hypernova

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
What more do you want out of a game that is more than a decade old, has over 300+ weapons (possibly even more, very rough number), maps that need no further improvements, a variety of gamemodes added with no further ones to be added, events like Christmas and Halloween that still remain active and updated - take this year's Halloween for example - as well as Valve still keeping an eye on the economy of the game?

Just because they're not updating it at the rate they're updating other games such as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, it doesn't mean they don't care. They just don't need to step in as much because nearly everything that we need is already here.

Reactions: Hypernova