Declined Isolated for double Head Admin ping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2020
Earth
Usual info ahead. Scroll to bold to skip this part.
Two weeks ain't a long time, but I might be unable to do this eventually, due to the fact a new alter appeared recently. So take this with a grain of salt; I don't expect this whole thing to be taken lightly.
This is less of an appeal than anything else (again, it's been only two weeks.)

1.) Discord username with discriminator:
! ☆ ・*。Sax, Delinquent Leader#2979
<@129842534242451458>

2.) What happened?
I threw the fact I pinged Madi and got in trouble for it originally out, and ended up pinging them twice more. For some reason. Unsure if the iso was permanent or not, and my life is on a timer, so I'm coming here now.

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?

Admittedly, there is no good answer for this.
I'll throw out first, that I can't justify my actions. Not even gonna try.

Not only are random pings annoying (we all get them...), but if they're not important when they could be you interrupt so much more than you think you do. Happened to me twice.
I was careless, and I'm not proud of that, but just because you'll push things for a joke doesn't mean you wish to cause chaos. Just another consequence of the do-anything-once nature.
As said in the beginning, this is less of an appeal than anything else, not enough time has passed.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You were told on your last appeal that, "any further punishments will be final and unappealable." Especially since you previously got in trouble for this, I see no reason to lift your isolation.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.