Accepted Isolation Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mann Of Security

Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2020
I’ve been ISO’d for owning up to my misshap in helpdesk.
So I accidentally teamkilled during the DR fase of the round so I decided to own up to it in helpdesk, so I used the helpdesk ping and explained what happened. About 20 minutes after I posted it there Cottage asked me “why’d you use the helpdesk ping” so I thought ok I’ll l just delete it and put it somewhere else. But before I could put it somewhere else I was ISO’d by cottage.

Why should I be Unisolated: I was owning up to my mistake, so I think that’s kinda stupid.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
You do not need to own up to your mistakes in the helpdesk channel since pinging helpdesk is unnecessary and causes clutter that doesn't need to be said in a staff channel. At most, if you did a mistake you can just say it was an accident on an appeal or somewhere else and it would be fine but, it is unnecessary to ping a staff role to say you are sorry for a mistake. Normally people wouldn't be punished for this but you deleting it and not saying anything can cause an issue so that's where you messed up since you didn't respond. I am willing to let you off the hook since this is such a minor thing but if this happens again just say sorry in a regular channel and not a staff channel.

Mann Of Security

Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2020
You do not need to own up to your mistakes in the helpdesk channel since pinging helpdesk is unnecessary and causes clutter that doesn't need to be said in a staff channel. At most, if you did a mistake you can just say it was an accident on an appeal or somewhere else and it would be fine but, it is unnecessary to ping a staff role to say you are sorry for a mistake. Normally people wouldn't be punished for this but you deleting it and not saying anything can cause an issue so that's where you messed up since you didn't respond. I am willing to let you off the hook since this is such a minor thing but if this happens again just say sorry in a regular channel and not a staff channel.
Ok thank you I’ll make sure I don’t do this again!

Status
Not open for further replies.